cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Network VRU Defined(ICM/IPCCE)

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

My call does not seem to be hitting the Run External Script node. I have a defined Network VRU and I can see it hit that node in monitoring. But when actually dialing the RP# I get a busy signal. I have agents logged in and in Not Ready. They should hit the basic q script. Has anybody else seen this?

6 Replies 6

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

could it be something related to the media path? Call signaling? Does it work differently if you dial the number internally rather then from an external number? Is your system partitioned? Do you have specific calling search spaces? Are you seeing your ports as registered? Is this IP IVR instead of CVP?

This are the sorts of questions that should lead your investigation.

Regards,

Riccardo

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

Hey thanks, so my set up is an Sprawler enviroment. I really dont have a number to dial external I'm using all internal numbers.

If I have no agent logged in and dial the script number I get a busy. I will check the other avenues as you suggested.

Welcome, I guess you need to verify that the ports are registered and you don't have any subservice in partial or out of service on the IPIVR.

Yes, all subservice for ICM up and running. I have partial service because I dont have a database.

andrew.higgins
Level 4
Level 4

Are you first routing the call from CallManager / Communications Manager to ICM and then trying to queue the call on the IPIVR?

Here are some things to check.

-Is your VRU PIM to the IPIVR Active?

-In ICM have you created translation routes for the IPIVR?

-In the IPIVR have you created a translation routing application and configured a trigger for each translation route?

-Have you included a Translation Route to VRU node before your Run External Script node?

-Is the translation route to VRU successful?

thank you so much I'm sure this is what I'm missing I dont have a Translation Route built neither do I have TR to VRU node. I will try these things. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: