Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming call plays a recording in CCM 4.1(3) without Unity

noeparenteau
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone help with this question?

Can I have a recording played "this call my be recorded for training purposes..." before a call is passed to an extension, only for Outside calls?

I believe I may be limited because I am using CCM 4.1(3), without UNITY.

Anyone have either a USER MOD that might send calls to a "dummy" extension that is setup to auto-answer - ON HOLD - playing a particular MOH message ("this call may be recorded..."), then send the actual call into a live extension???

OR

any type of add-on user appliance that answers the calls for a set of phones/extensions - plays this message - then transfers the call to an "live" extension.

Noe

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sorry, you will need either Unity or IPCC, what you describing is impossible without some kind of application that would put the call on hold.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the advise. I guess...:-(

In reviewing this topic before posting, I saw that the "recorded message" can be in any state (position of the recording; "hello, this message..." or "this message...") when someone is placed into that message, so is it a function of Unity/IPCC that makes sure the Incoming Caller hears it from the start? or is the audio looping, and the Incoming caller then hears it wherever it is on the "loop"?

Unity/IPCC sounds like big $$$, for this little (he said sheepishly) feature.

So, not even a user mod or appliance type fix?

Noe (sadly departing)