cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2610XM router booting problem

sujitkr7cisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have two cisco 2610XN router but both are not booting properly and it shows the following attached error, How can i fix this problem .Please suggest me .

4 Replies 4

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

it could be software issue, I would suggest to load/install a new fresh IOS code, if you are getting a forced software crash reload which seems like the router is reloading in a loop bring the router to rommon> and install new image, try installing a different version from the current running version.. in the event that after reloading router with new image and do have same issue it could then be hardware, I have seen similar issues caused by software bugs or corrupted IOS codes and have been solved by reloading fresh code, try that.

HTH

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

arianto.wibowo
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

there's an error msg "Unexpected NM Interrupt received from slot: 1".

may be you can try to unplug the module and reload again.

cheers.

Ok , I did but problem not resolved.Thanks for reponse plase suggest me next step.

Regards,

Sujeet

Hi,

1.If you have newly installed the IOS & still it is giving problem

2.If you have removed the module, reinstalled & rebooted , still it is giving problem.

3.If you have removed the module , & then booted the router, but still it is giving problem

4.Then RMA the router & get the replacement

HTH...rate if helpful..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card