Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6.1 - Microsoft Exchange 2007

abartolomeu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

When I call to the voice mail I get a busy signal back. It has worked before.

The event viewer log from the Exchange server displays the following message: "the unified messaging server rejected an incoming call with ID ......@x.x.x.x" Reason "Cannot find a valid UM IP Gateway for x.x.x.x..."

Any idea why is this happening? There has been some new configuration for the OCS installation.

Thanks,

Ana

3 Replies 3

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm not a 2007 expert but found a relevant document on google. It might be worth checking the details here to make sure the IP address is correct in Exchange Management:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:6TVYevPTUkoJ:blog.lithiumblue.com/2007/04/accessing-exchange-2007-unified_8286.html+Cannot+find+a+valid+UM+IP+Gateway&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=uk

Hope this helps.

MARTIN STREULE
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you sure that the UM IP Gateway is (still) configured in Exchange?

Is the dialplan okay?

Hi!

In Exchange it seems to be everything properly configured as in the CUCM!

I would like to do some further troubleshooting like for example have some logs. What do you advise? /var/log?

Meanwhile there is something that I've noticed that I'm not sure if could be the problem:

On the administration UI, “System  Licensing  License Unit Report” I've confirmed that the license file is uploaded but the status does not indicate Ready.

Best Regards,

Ana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: