Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact center express Co-Resident Bundle

arani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

the question is about CCX 4.0 co-resident installation with CM4.1.3.

We whant to install CCX 4.0 bundled with CM 4.1, but we have a 2 server CM cluster, not a single server.

How we can do it? How this affect the CM cluster? Best regards.

7 Replies 7

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. It is for production environment or Lab testing. You can install CCX 4.0 with CM 4.1.3 on the Publisher or Subscriber. If it is production better to have seprater server.if it is production, you have to check, whether cisco support the Co resident set up. I am using CCM 4.2 with CCX 4.0 on co-resident set up in my lab set up.

if it is usful Rate it.

Regards

Gem

Salve.

E 'per ambiente di produzione. La mia idea è quella di installare CCX (fornito in bundle con MCC casella) sul server editore. Non sono sicuro di eventi collaterali sul CM cluster. avete esperienza su questo.

Thank you

Hi.

this is production environment. My idea is to install CCX (supplied bundled with MCC box) on the publisher server. I'm not sure about collateral events on the CM cluster. have you experience on this?

Thank you

It is supported on the software versions you have, however only for up to the 5 seat bundle, so if you plan on expending your UCCX deployment beyond that you will need a dedicated server.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris. if i install in the separate server, do i have to get the license from cisco. if so i have to pay based on the number of seat license? The 5 seat means 5 agents or five ivr ports? pls explain

gem

You got it.

Chris

Thank you Chris. Keep answering the forums questions and helping other.

regards

esa