Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CRS historical problem after IPCC Express 4.5 to 5.0

dan.agache
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Recently I made a Contact Center Express upgrade from 4.5 to 5.0 and after solving the most visible problems I find a issue witch I can't figure out how to solve it.

In CCX 4.5 version in the ContacCallDetail table, if the destinationType field is filled with 3 (unknown destination trough a Voice Gateway) and the called person is answering to an outbound call the destinationDN was with calledNumber. After upgrade this field is empty for that kind of call.

Is anybody having an idea to resolve the problem? My client used this field for reporting of answered calls and this is a crucial for him because, based on that field, he is paying his agents.

For the moment he is using a workaround solution based on Call Manager CAR reports with a manual integration in CRS reports witch is not accepted for log time.

Please help me if you have any hints.

Thank you in advance,

Dan

4 Replies 4

ssparkes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dan,

I'm about to perform the same upgrade. Do you know if it's possible to migrate the 4.5 Historical Report data to the 5.0 system as part of the documented upgrade process? Any help appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Hello Steve,

if you follow the upgrade procedure from CCX 5.0 Installation document, all historical data from 4.5 will be migrated to 5.0.

At the migration phase we had a problem related with IPCC Profile ID. If, after migration, you don't see the RmCm elements (Teams, Skills, CSQs, etc) please let me know and I will tell what you need to do.

Thank you,

Dan

Thanks Dan

No problem.

If you find a workaround for my problem I will glad to hear it.

Have a nice day,

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: