Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward all issue

hadisharifi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using CUCM 6 in our production network, we have an issue with call forward.

When a DN is forwarded to a mobile number, the calling party doesn't hear any ring back but the mobile rings and the calling party will get connected as per normal when the call is answered. But when the call is answered, the ANI shows the preceding digits as internal and the last four digits as the last four digits of the mobile number.

I believe it should be a global setting, any solutions?

Regards

5 Replies 5

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

Configure the Progress_ind alert enable 8 then we get the router to send out the progress indicator to CM when it sees Alerting from the Mobile network.

Troubleshooting No Ringback Tone on ISDN-VoIP (H.323) Calls:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094c33.shtml

Thanks for the reply, please note that under normal circumstances when a call is made from the IP Phone it connects ok and the user can hear ring back. This issue is only present when the call is forwarded to Mobile or other external numbers. I believe in this case the call is made from the call manager and is routed through a h323 gateway VOIP provider. There is no other gateway involved here.

Any other suggestion? the other issue is when the call is forwarded the ANI also shows the wrong number, it show the first four digits as the internal number and the last four as the last four digits of the mobile number.

Any solution to this? I think we are having the same issue.

Hi, Under the H323 GW configuration on the CUCM enable "Enable Outbound Faststart" and it will fix it.

on the out going pots dial-peer

tone ringback alert-no-PI

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 8

progress_ind connect enable 8

these commands on the global config

voice call send-alert

voice rtp send-recv

make sure that you reset your gw

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: