cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URN_NOT_FOUND :urn "JRM" : not found!!

jose.mendoza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Please help. We have a LMS2.6 with RME 4.0.5. When I launched Netconfig Jobs, this window appeared <Error occured while processing. Possible Cause:URN_NOT_FOUND :urn "JRM" : not found!!>

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shutdown Daemon Manager, and then try delete delete D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\www\classpath\gatekeeper.ior as a local Administrator. If this works, try restarting Daemon Manager. If jrm still doesn't come up, try a reboot.

View solution in original post

27 Replies 27

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command.

Here's the output. Thanks.

Please post the jrm.log. Has the hostname of this LMS server been changed? Is this LMS server integrated with ACS?

We haven't changed the hostname since it was built and it's not integrated with ACS. We installed IPM 2.6, but uninstalled it when we discovered the problem and related that it may have been the cause. Thanks.

Check the permissions on D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\www\classpath\gatekeeper.ior and D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\www\classpath. Make sure casusers has full control over both this file and its parent directory. If the permissions are wrong, correct them, then restart Daemon Manager.

Hi, How do I open the gatekeeper.ior file to check the permissions? What's the other file to check in D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\www\classpath? Thanks.

Right-click on the file and the directory, and select the Properties > Security. Make sure the casusers group has full control.

Hi, the casuser had full control when I looked at permissions but is not an owner when I looked at Advanced. Do I need to make it an owner as well? How do I restart the daemon manager? Thanks.

Casuser should be the owner of this file, and the casusers group should have full control. If casuser is not the owner, set casuser to be the owner, and check your Services control panel. Make sure the Daemon Manager, TFTP, RSH/RCP, and syslog CiscoWorks services are the only CiscoWorks services to be started automatically. The rest MUST be started manually. If any service is not set correctly, fix its startup type, then reboot.

To restart Daemon Manager run:

net stop crmdmgtd

net start crmdmgtd

Hi, Which directory do I do the two commands? Thanks.

Hi, I stop and start CiscoWorks Daemon Manager using ...Control Panel>Services and a Services window appeared with this message-- "Could not stop the CiscoWorks Daemon Manager Service of Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The status column was blank and I had to press the start button to have the word start back on the status column. Thanks.

You can't stop Daemon Manager from the control panel. You need to stop is from the command line using the command I already mentioned. This command can be run from any directory.

Hi, I did the stop and start from command line and still received the error when I went to netconfig. I noticed that in gatekeeper.ior, it was casusers, I changed it to casuser and repeated the procedure but still got the error. I attached pdshow and jrm logs, shpould this help. Thanks.

The error still points to an access problem on D:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\www\classpath\gatekeeper.ior. What do you service startup parameters look like?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: