cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Compliance Manager issue

bob.bartlett
Level 1
Level 1

I have network compliance manager and want to upgrade an IOS on a router and it can see where you delete the old IOS but it doesn't give me the opportunity to deliver the new IOS anyone seen this

2 Replies 2

grafchristian
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, I had the same problem. Take a look into the menu "Devices -> Device Tools -> Software Images". There you have all the Images, which are in the NCM Database available.

Make sure that the image you want to deploy fits on every Column ("Driver Required", "Model Required", "Hardware Required") to the device. Also select "edit" and take a look at the required "System memory". You can only deploy an image to a device if everything fits, otherwise it won't show up.

Sometimes you can download images from cisco Website, which are marked as "preferred image", but the NCM doesn't put them correctly into the database.

Good luck!

AWESOME response. I wish I found this thread 24hrs ago when I started having this problem. This is definitely nowhere in the user manual and/or troubleshooting guides.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: