Helpful
Replies

6.3.6 / 6.4.0 release notes ?

Nicolas Melay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

Anybody knows what's going on ?
How comes the release notes are sudently not published any more ?
Is there a fix for some super-big flaw 6.3.6/6.4.0 which we'd better not be exposed to when details get published ?

3 Replies 3

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

You can download both sets of release note from the Support Portal.

Go to http://www.ironport.com/support/login.html

After you log in, on the left side, under "Appliance Documentation", click on Email and the Release notes for AsyncOS 6.4.0 is there for Email.

For AsyncOS 6.3.6, on the same page, on the top right hand corner there is a link called "Earlier Releases". Click on that and you can download 6.3.6 release notes and older releases.

Hi all.

Anybody knows what's going on ?
How comes the release notes are sudently not published any more ?
Is there a fix for some super-big flaw 6.3.6/6.4.0 which we'd better not be exposed to when details get published ?

Nicolas Melay
Level 1
Level 1

Oh, yeah, OK!

I always used the "Current Versions" shortcuts down on the left.
Since the "AsyncOS x.x.x Email" shortcut still points to 6.3.5, I assumed no newer release notes had ever been published.

Thanks for the clue, Kluu!

karlyoun
Level 1
Level 1

And thank you for pointing out the stale data on the Portal. This is now updated.

Karl Young
Product Support Engineer
IronPort Systems

Oh, yeah, OK!

I always used the "Current Versions" shortcuts down on the left.
Since the "AsyncOS x.x.x Email" shortcut still points to 6.3.5, I assumed no newer release notes had ever been published.

Thanks for the clue, Kluu!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: