Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CTMJrmServer process

flabarriere
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I installed one month ago a LMS v3.0.1 and all goes fine during 2 weeks. Now I encounter an error with CTMJrmServer process.

Here is the CTMJrmServer.log :

CTMJrmServer: initializing daemon manager

CTMJrmServer: initialized daemon manager

[ Mon Oct 06 11:07:58 WAT 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.util.logger.ServiceLogLevelChanger,notifyLevelChange,35,publishing urn for jrmw-log

[ Mon Oct 06 11:07:58 WAT 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.util.logger.ServiceLogLevelChanger,notifyLevelChange,42,published urn as jrmw-log-RMELogLevelChange

[ Mon Oct 06 11:09:24 WAT 2008 ],FATAL,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.JobManagerExt,getJRM,139,getJRM:Can't bind to JrmServiceManager. giving up and exiting.

[ Mon Oct 06 11:09:24 WAT 2008 ],ERROR,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.CTMJobManagerServer,<init>,66,Null JRM. Exiting

I look at some topics related to CTMJrmServer but I haven't find a solution.

For info : I haven't change the server name. I look at registry but I don't see anything wrong.

Thanks for your help !

Florian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You have modified the service startup parameters. This has broken LMS. You must revert all CiscoWorks, DFM, and CWCS services EXCEPT CiscoWorks Daemon Manager, CWCS rsh, syslog, and tftp services to Manual, then reboot. After this, things should work again.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command.

As you can see CTMJrmServer process is not running. I can't start it. Sometimes I have state "Waiting to initialize" and other time "Administrator has shut down this server"...

Thanks for your help.

Please send the output of the command:

pdreg -l CTMJrmServer

And the output of the DOS SET command.

Please find attach the pdreg -l CTMJrmServer and Dos set output command.

Enable CTMJrmServer debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Application Loglevel Settings, then try starting CTMJrmServer. Then post the CTMJrmServer.log.

Hello,

Please find below my CTMJrmServer.log ouput.

Thanks for your help !

Please post the jrm.log.

Please find attached the end of jrm.log

Please post the service startup parameters from the Services control panel.

Please find below the Service Startup Parameters.

Thanks a lot.

Florian

You have modified the service startup parameters. This has broken LMS. You must revert all CiscoWorks, DFM, and CWCS services EXCEPT CiscoWorks Daemon Manager, CWCS rsh, syslog, and tftp services to Manual, then reboot. After this, things should work again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco