cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer sofkey -> That key is not active here CCM 6.1

blackswans
Level 1
Level 1

When I want to make my call transfer, when I push the transfer button it says that key is not active here... what can be the problem... some of the phones have this problem most of them are working normal and they can make transfers. thanks

3 Replies 3

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Are these phones configured with 2 lines? If so, this has already been discussed on a previous post:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddd0192

If not, are these phones using the same softkey templates (have you also factory reset them)?..

Please rate useful posts..

The problem which you talk is about Call Forwarding. My problem is about Call Transfer...

Sorry, misunderstood your post!

Are there any discrepancies between the phones that are working and the ones that are not (physical locations, phone loads, softkey templates, DHCP scopes)?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: