cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

license question on 6.x

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I`ve just installed 6.0 CUCM and have 50 license for handsets and a node license being shown , I`ve created 3 x devices and the number of units have decreased in the reporter but the phones are not registered. Are these licenses real or do I need to download a license files from Cisco. I have a PAK code for 100x DLU`s not yet added as I`m thinking to installing this on another CUCM as they are both part of a lab

thanks

4 Replies 4

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, you should not have this problem to register the devices, check if the CCM service , TFTP service and the necessary services are running in the your server.

David

The servics are running but the phones just shows registering. So teh 50 licenses on the CUCM shoud work ok ? there is nothing else I need?, I don`t have to go to cisc.com/licensing etc? Also how do I obtain the MAC address from the Pub

Hi again, check the switch configuration if you are using vlans, the IP/default gateway/option 150 (TFTP) if you are using DHCP.

Hope this help

David

it is sorted now, the lab switch I was using was to set up for inter vlan routing though I asked for it- thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: