cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setup for Group in CallManager 5.0.4

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to setup a group so that when someone calls into my phone system and it is answered by Unity, users would dial 6 and it will call a hunt list which is 600 to ring through a couple of phones for Technical Support.

5 Replies 5

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Are you familier with call handlers and caller input?

Basically, you can create a caller input on this subscriber account (for keypad 6) which forwards onto a call handler.

Then you could configure the handler to forward out to the hunt pilot configured in CallManager?

Caller input configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/403/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0170.html#wp1149904

Call Handler configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/403/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0200.html

Please rate useful posts...

So I created my hunt pilot. Internally I can call the extension, 600, that I setup for the gruop and it will ring through all the phones in the group. When I try to create the handler, I cannot get it to forward properly.

configure caller input to attempt transfer to X handler, on the handler itself configure the transfer options to "yes, ring subscriber at this extension"

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yep, as per Java's last comment, this should do it! 5*

..let us know if you have any more problems.

Ok, I setup to the call handler to ring the subscriber's extension but it does not seem to be transferring from Unity to CallManager. I have set this up previously for the Operator to a group and it works. I am just confused. Maybe I will start from the beginning and rebuild it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: