cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 6.1 Service shortcut key problems

thefindjack
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCM 6.1 and I am having a weird issue with the shortcut keys and assigning a service to them. I have a template setup for 1 line, 4 speed dials and 1 service button. For some reason though I am having a lot of difficulty trying to assign a service to the button, I can assign it, and it will show up in UCM then i restart the phone and its not there. The service is on the phone if you hit "services" but I cant seem to get it to come up on the phone, even though it is set in UCM. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong or what? I have done with no problems on v4.1 and I have even gotten it to work with some fussing in this version but I cant get it working now with a 7961 phone. Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong, you may be running into the following bug:

CSCsl55735

Detail:

Phones cannot subscribe to services

Symptom: Cannot subscribe to service from phone.

Unfortunately the information on it is vague and the only recommendation is install an ES.

Have you tried re-starting the cluster?

Please rate useful posts...

Thanks for your reply, I have restarted the cluster and it didn't seem to fix anything. I will do some research on the bug you listed, like I had said this problem only became apparent after the upgrade from 4.x to 6.x.