cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 6.1 Service shortcut key problems

thefindjack
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCM 6.1 and I am having a weird issue with the shortcut keys and assigning a service to them. I have a template setup for 1 line, 4 speed dials and 1 service button. For some reason though I am having a lot of difficulty trying to assign a service to the button, I can assign it, and it will show up in UCM then i restart the phone and its not there. The service is on the phone if you hit "services" but I cant seem to get it to come up on the phone, even though it is set in UCM. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong or what? I have done with no problems on v4.1 and I have even gotten it to work with some fussing in this version but I cant get it working now with a 7961 phone. Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong, you may be running into the following bug:

CSCsl55735

Detail:

Phones cannot subscribe to services

Symptom: Cannot subscribe to service from phone.

Unfortunately the information on it is vague and the only recommendation is install an ES.

Have you tried re-starting the cluster?

Please rate useful posts...

Thanks for your reply, I have restarted the cluster and it didn't seem to fix anything. I will do some research on the bug you listed, like I had said this problem only became apparent after the upgrade from 4.x to 6.x.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: