cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Prioritizing CSQs

zpadilla
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to prioritize CSQs in UCCX? If two seperate calls come in to two seperate applications and then to two seperate CSQs....is there any way to prioritize one call over the other. Also, both CSQs use the same agent resources. So a single group of agents is handling multiple CSQs.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Trust me, I've done it many times. Alos, there's been many discussions on this topic here, so you should be able to perform a search.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure, you can use the Priority step in the script. Remember the prioritzation will only apply if the call ends up in queue, as if there is an agent avaialble that can handle either one of these CSQ calls he/she will receive the first one as there is no way to tell the call to wait as there may be another call coming with higher priority.

Chris

But the priority step only applies to calls within a CSQ, correct? I wouldn't think that a priority marking in one CSQ would know about a priority marking in a second CSQ.

Priority will work accross CSQs.

Chris

Hmm? Thank you for the response, but I've heard the opposite from Cisco TAC. I'm going to set this up in a test environment and verify.

Thank you!

Trust me, I've done it many times. Alos, there's been many discussions on this topic here, so you should be able to perform a search.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: