I would be very appreciated if anyone can share their experience. Thanks in advance.
I am trying to configure the ACE SE 4.2 to authenticate using RSA SecurID Token Server.
Authentication failed. In the failed logged attempt the error "External Database not operational" was next to the login name.
In the auth.log, there was "External DB [SecurID.dll]: aceclnt.dll callback returned error ".
1. Please kindly advise how I should resolve this problem.
2. Also, is there any successful message once ACS get the sdconf.rec? Will the "Purge Node Secret" button be enabled?
Troubleshooting steps I have done:
Below is the steps I took to setup the external DB.
1. Verified sdconf.rec is not a garbage file using the Test authentication function in RSA client.
2. FTP sdconf.rec in the external database configuration. (Had used Wireshark and confirm file transfered successfully.)
2. Defined unknown user policy to check RSA SecurID Token Server to authenticate.