cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

about the CDR issue for CCM4.1

stevenjf_wang
Level 1
Level 1

hi, I encoutered a trouble with the cdr issue for the ccm4.1. because the cdr can't export the latest call record,but i checked the database, found there were the latest record in the database,so I removed the cdr plug-in, and reinstall it. but after I removed the cdr, I checked the database, find the ART database hv no be removed, so when reinstall the CDR, the installation programm told me hv the ART database existing, must deleted it first.but I'm worried that will affect the cluster, any body can tell me how to do it?thanks!

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Verify that "Cisco CDR Insert" and "Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler" services are running ONLY in the Publisher Call Manager: in your publisher callmanager server, go to start > programs > administration tools > services > verify the status for services "Cisco CDR Insert" and "Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler". If they are not "started", please restart them (just right-click on the service and select "restart").

If "Cisco CDR Insert" and "Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler" are running also in the subscriber servers, please stop them.

if you're worried about call processing there is nothing to worry about. just consider that when you delete the ART DB if the info is not in CDR you will lose it, only current info on CDR will be loaded after you delete ART DB

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate