Helpful
Replies

Couple of Quick Questions - UCCX

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

We are using UCCX 5.x

1) Can we change the hold music in UCCX? I want to play the company's information instead of playing the hold music. And as per my understanding when i put the node "hold" script goes to CallManager and play the hold music? is it rite?

and to change the hold music in ipcc i have to change that CM hold file? or is there something else.?

2) When i am putting callers on hold i have to check the wait time for the callers. For Eg. if i am calling on the script n agents are busy, so call will go to the queue, i will have to play the company music say for 20 secs.

something like

Queue

--Prompt - All agents are busy

--Hold --(in this company introduction)

Delay -- 20 secs

--Unhold--All agents are busy.

I have to do this till its 60 secs. and then i have to give option if you want to leave VM message please press 1 ( i understand i can use menu for this)

I have to calculate this for every caller who is coming in the queue, not the queue wait time. Counter has to start from fresh for every caller.

Do i need to use "Get reporting stats" node

to check Agent Status i am doing below

##################################

To check the agent status(if logged in or not)

--Report Object: Overall IPCC Express

--Field: Logged in resources?

--Row Identifier: Greyed out

--Result Statistic: (an int type variable - say "Agent_Status")

####################################

IF agents are logged in than checking below

####################################

To calculate the wait time.

--Report Object: CSQ IPCC Express

--Field: Total contacts

--Row Identifier: CSQ name

--Result Statistic: (an int type variable - say "Wait_time")

####################################3

I am uploading the script snapshot,

There are two integer variables i have chosen.

1) Agent_Status - to check if agents are logged in to IPCC

2) Wait_time - to check if wait time is less than 60 secs than put the call on hold, if its greater than give customer VM option

IF this calculates the wait time, than what is the feature of "get enterprise call info step"? I see that in some of the script as well. What is the rite way?

Can we calculate wait time using this as well?

i worked on this before couple of yrs back, and its not coming to my mind how did we do it in the past.

I would be glad if someone can help me in above pointers..

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Instead of using Hold/Unhold steps to play moh from CM you can use Play Media step in the script and stream the media from UCCX server, it's as simple as this.

HTH,

Chris

do u mean to say "play prompt" node? and can u also check the look into second question regarding wait time?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: