cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.1 Software distribution gives generic error

FREDRIK SKUR
Level 1
Level 1

Using LMS 3.0.1 with RME 4.1.1 I get an error when trying to distribute images.

It's same whether I used "By device" or "by image".The recommendation are run for 90 seconds and then the result are always "failure".I've tried different devices&images.All recommendation filters are deactivated.

3 Replies 3

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the generic error message you are receiving? Have you attempted to enable debugging prior to running the job?

After the recommendation phase is finished, there's a status of "failure" in the status field.If I click on the the failure status to get more information, "generic error" is the only thing in the details.I had debug activated and the swim_debug shows that the recommendation times out

[ ti okt 14 13:47:56 CEST 2008 ],DEBUG,[rmeng:RecommendDriver-Monitor-Thread-448],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.swim.drivers.RecommendDriver$Monitor,run,1257,Recommendation has TimedOut for the device :seasbgsw99is90462

[ ti okt 14 13:47:56 CEST 2008 ],DEBUG,[rmeng:RecommendDriver-Monitor-Thread-448],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.swim.drivers.RecommendDriver,setRecommendErrorResult,820,Entering setRecommendErrorResult

[ ti okt 14 13:47:56 CEST 2008 ],DEBUG,[rmeng:RecommendDriver-Monitor-Thread-448],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.swim.drivers.RecommendDriver,setRecommendErrorResult,865,returning from setRecommendErrorResult

[ ti okt 14 13:47:56 CEST 2008 ],DEBUG,[rmeng:RecommendDriver-Monitor-Thread-448],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.swim.drivers.RecommendDriver$Monitor,run,1266,TimeOut result added to monitorlist with Failure Status forseasbgsw99

Hi,

we are having the same issue. You were able to solve it?

Thank you.

Br

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: