Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Information on logger Side A and Side B

gnanesh.m
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If Logger B down for 1 hour,once the loggerB is came online that time the historical data will be replecated from logger A to Logger B ?

Thanks,

Gnanesh.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Gnanesh,

Yes I Have Document but unfortunately the doc in confidential which cover all the configurations of our contact center. But for your assistance I have attached the screenshot of the page in which this thing is described. Hopefuuly it will help you.

If you are satisfied with this please rate me.

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Yes, it will be replicated. If you have made some changes in the configuration, this changes will be reolicated too.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi juan,

Just I want to Know the Historical Data.

Thanks,

Gnanesh.

Yes, the historical data will be replicated.

Regards,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan,

Suppose the logger B is crashed and rebuilding again.In that sceinario the Histirical data will be replicated from the logger A to Logger B.

Thanks,

Gnanesh.

Hi Gnanesh,

yes it will provided the config is not too far away, it will simply take longer to replicate the entire DB content.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Juan,

Suppose the logger B is crashed and rebuilding again.In that sceinario the Histirical data will be replicated from the logger A to Logger B.

Thanks,

Gnanesh.

Yes, the data will be replicated, though depending on the data volume can take more or less time, but historic and configuration data is replicated.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan,

In one of our customer site we rebuilded the logger B.But the historical and configuration not replicated.I done manualy syn the configuration and moved the historical data from the logger A to logger B.What could be the reasion.

Thanks,

gnanesh.

Probably network problems if historical data was huge. I have one experience making this sync and I had to use a cross cable to set up the private network between proggers to get synchronization becuase it was no possible using the normal network.

Regards,

Juan Luis

Hi Gnanesh,

most likely you did not let enough time to replicate the data, it is a low priority task. If you enable a tracemask of ffff in the rpl process you will see with stamps in the log when data get replicated.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Gnanesh,

If a logger is down or offline for more than 12 hours than the system will not automaticaly resynchronize the databases. In this case resynchronization has to be done manually using the ICMDBA application. I think in your case you cross the 12 hour time limit.

Hi Hossain,

Thanks For your information.Do you have any document for this.

Thanks,

gnaneswaran.M

Hi Gnanesh,

Yes I Have Document but unfortunately the doc in confidential which cover all the configurations of our contact center. But for your assistance I have attached the screenshot of the page in which this thing is described. Hopefuuly it will help you.

If you are satisfied with this please rate me.

I would check the following -

1) Retention settings on both loggers to make sure they are the same. You can do this by going to registry.

2) Recovery process is responsible for keeping the loggers syncd. I would turn up tracing on the rcv process to fff for troubleshooting. Only after the loggers synchronize, will historical data be replicated.

3) ICMDBA - data - space used summary will show you the min and max values of data.

If processes are not crashing, steps above will help with your issue. Logger data will replicate from A to B provided A was up-to-date when B went down.

-Anjali

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: