Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 5.0 Installation users permissions

mcecilia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am installing CCX 5.0(2) and I'm new to this version. I have create, in CCM, a user for AXL access with the same permissions that CCMAdministrator and works, but in the next step (document crs502ig.pdf, page 7-18, step 7) I have to enter a Telephony Subsystem user and do not know which is this, or with which permissions should I create it.

Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

regi_firnanda
Level 1
Level 1

You don't have to create any new user in CM.

When you enter a Telephony Subsystem user in CCX initial setup, you are actually creating one in CM through the CCX. So, you can give it any username and password and the CCX will create the user in CM automatically using the name and password that you entered.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

regi_firnanda
Level 1
Level 1

You don't have to create any new user in CM.

When you enter a Telephony Subsystem user in CCX initial setup, you are actually creating one in CM through the CCX. So, you can give it any username and password and the CCX will create the user in CM automatically using the name and password that you entered.

HTH

Then,

As I understand I only have to check now the user in CM to see which permissions it has assigned.

Many thanks Regi for the solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: