cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE 4700 Module and SNMP

stovenator
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to monitor my ACE module via SNMP and am having trouble finding out how to get a couple of items.

I can't find the memory utilization/free memory, either for the system as a whole or per context. Thus far I can only find the per process utilization which would require me to try to add up all of the processes.

I would also like to try to get some of the hit counters and byte counters that are available from "show service-policy". Are these available via SNMP?

Thanks,

Mark

2 Replies 2

tblancha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The MIB for the 4710 can be found at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ace4710. You will need CCO download access to get this and should include what you are looking for.

Thanks for the links. I have already downloaded the MIBs, and was looking for more specific information about the memory, and policy hits. I'm unable to locate that information in the MIBs and was hoping for some clearer direction.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: