Main site/ remote site/data center
- WAN connected/ VPN tunnels/Juniper FWs
- CUCM, 2851GW at Main
- Unity at data center
1) Inbound call rec'd at GW (Main site)
1.5) (3) Main listed number are CTI Route points that CFU to Unity.
2) Call is routed across WAN link to data center to Unity server where it is provided IVR treatment via a CallHandler with (6) Caller Input options.
3) If the calling party enters an extension of a phone at the remote site -the call will transfer to the point that the phone rings on the remote end, and the calling party hear call progress.
4) Calling party will get a fast busy
5) Called party (party that is transferred to) goes off-hook and hears fasy busy - no RTP.
6) Both parties hearing fast busy occurs when the call is "answered".
Same scenario as above but instead the caller selects an IVR options or times out and is routed to an operator (Transfer to subscriber extension).
1) Operators receives call
2) Calling party requests an extension at the remote office.
3) Transfer behavior is the exact same - operator hears call progress - then a fast busy as soon as the remote extension picks up.
4) The remotes phone rings but the called party hears fast busy when they attempt to answer the call.
- Calls and supplementary services between the main site and the remote work site - this behavior only happens when calls come through Unity
Thanks for you help - BrianL