The Wirless LAN Network bulit is as follows -
1. 1 x 4404 WLC
2. 40 x LWAPP 1131AG Access Points
3. Windows Clients used by the Laptop Clients.
4. Only one Wireless VLAN across the Capmus network - hence AP's, WLC & Clients are all in one VLAN / IP Subnet.
5. No Access Point Group is created.
6. Aggressive Load Balancing is enabled allowing 15 Clients as max connection per Access Point.
Problem facing -
1. Tried configuring the Aggressive Loadbalancing allowing only 2 x Clients per AP. But noticed that the 3rd Client connecting to the same AP as of the previous 2 Clients have connected. 3rd client is not associating to a different AP which is nearby.
Please can one help me, if i'm configuring & testing Aggressive Load Balancing in the right way!