Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6.1 - Corporate Directory

abartolomeu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have CM synchronized with Active Directory. Although I can search the users names on the phone Corporate Directory there are no numbers associated. What do I have to do to fix this?

Best Regards,

Ana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

You need to enter extension numbers in the "Telephone Number" field of the AD entry for all the users.

But, be aware, this does not associate the users with the phone. It only populates the directory. In order to associate the users with the phone you have to do this during the BAT import or do it manually for each user. This is normally done so that the users can administer their phone, speed dials, address book, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

You need to enter extension numbers in the "Telephone Number" field of the AD entry for all the users.

But, be aware, this does not associate the users with the phone. It only populates the directory. In order to associate the users with the phone you have to do this during the BAT import or do it manually for each user. This is normally done so that the users can administer their phone, speed dials, address book, etc.

Thank you so much!