cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

user page redirection is not working in NAC 4.1.3

Saravanan N
Level 1
Level 1

i have installed Clean access 4.1.3.1 in the appliance 3310.it is L2-OOB-VGW-Central deployment. After taking the control the port the vlan is changing from access to authentication. after that the user page redirections not working, when i have tried with CAS ip i am getting page cant b displayed, in the CAS vlan mapping, managed subnet and in the cam user page has been configured, Can any one help me in this please.

3 Replies 3

edunn
Level 1
Level 1

Is DNS properly configured for the DHCP scope and are you allowing this traffic from the authentication vlan? This is a common issue. One way to confirm that you have a DNS issue is by launching a web browser on a client PC in the auth vlan and typing in an IP address instead of a DNS name.

hi thanks for the tips, i am working with tac engineer in this now, will upadte once i found the issue and the solution which may help us in other deployments,

dladen
Level 1
Level 1

confirm the certificate information on the CAS. The client will redirect to the information in the certificate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card