cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialing extensions while in Unity

julio
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running Unity 4.2. I can make a call hit a voicemail box and transfer myself to another extension using name, but is there a way for me to give the option to users to press (let's say) the number 3 and have them dial the extension of the party they want to reach and have it ring that extension? that's what I want to do.

Especially after hours, the operator makes all the calls hit Unity first. During the day the operator always answers all the calls. After hours the calls go to the Voicemail of the operator and she says press 1 to dial by name, but I want an option to dial by extension. How can I do this?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yes, configure caller input as option 2 with a call system transfer to reach any DN or simply send them to another call handler and tell them to dial the DN

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

I already have that except when I dial anyone's extension (who does have a unity VM account), Unity Respond "you can not be transferred to this number, enter the number you wish to be transferred to."

check your restriction tables

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: