cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 857 and 877 - Force all traffic through VPN tunnel?

mlichtel32
Level 1
Level 1

I am evaluating the Cisco 857 & 877 routers for a small business HQ to branch office scenario. I want to setup a matched pair of these devices, each a VPN endpoint. I want to forward all traffic from the branch site back to HQ. There would be no split tunneling. Is this possible to do through the Cisco SDM?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Here is one of mine. Your remark will be somewhat different, but should have an explanation of VPN in some sort.

access-list 101 remark VPN Interesting Traffic Access List

access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.51.0 0.0.0.255 any

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mark all traffic as interesting, ie 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

Hope that helps

Thanks. What does this look like in the running config? Can it also be setup in the SDM WebGUI?

Ease of configuration is key. This is for a small business setup.

I don't use SDM, but the VPN ACL should be 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 If it's already configured, look for the remote subnet and change it to all zero's. The other side will have to match.

Great, thanks! Any chance you can paste this example from a running config? I don't deal with the IOS CLI enough to understand exactly the line(s) I am looking at.

Here is one of mine. Your remark will be somewhat different, but should have an explanation of VPN in some sort.

access-list 101 remark VPN Interesting Traffic Access List

access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.51.0 0.0.0.255 any

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: