CALL TYPE batch changes (all at once)

Unanswered Question
david.macias Thu, 10/16/2008 - 12:57
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Nope, I would do it through the config manager and not the script editor though, might prove a little quicker. Good luck.

david

david.macias Thu, 10/16/2008 - 13:18
User Badges:

Actually, re-reading what you posted it might not help. In the config manager you can assign a call type to a dialed number. However, it sounds like the dialed number will stay the same, in your case, it's the script that's actually changing.

david

Md. Mijanur Rahman Fri, 10/17/2008 - 05:53
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

If other parameters (like association with DN etc) are exactly like the older ICM, then you can modify your Call_Type table,that's easier than changing from config manager. What the problem?

HTH

david.macias Fri, 10/17/2008 - 07:33
User Badges:

You're a brave man if you do this, I'm always leering about changing thinks in the DB.

dam

Md. Mijanur Rahman Fri, 10/17/2008 - 07:55
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

lol

I didn't check the thing exactly what are you looking for, but i did some changes in the db directly before and found no discrepancy.

Even I did had to work in the db directly for some scenarios like: I added a DN from config manager; then for some reason I deleted it, it was deleted successfully, but I failed to add the same DN from config manager again. Then I found the same in the DB with disabled flag, the I deleted the entry from DB forcefully. Even I have also added agents from DB directly.

You should add entries over there when dependence parameters are there already.

Actions

This Discussion