Views
Helpful
Replies

MD-110 and PIMG Integration

jasonharmer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have an Ericsson MD-110 integrated with Unity 7 via a PIMG. When I dial the Hunt Pilot number from an Ericsson phone I get connetced to Unity, BUT only to the opening greeting.

When I check the "Call Log" on the PIMG I can see the call get answered but I am not seeing any Caller ID details.

I have tried all different setting within the PIMG for the serial protocol, but nothing seems to give me any more details.

I have been able to track the code sent on the serial interface.

Direct Dial of the Hunt Pilot from 27327

When a phone does not answer 27327 calling 15842:

And when an extenstion is busy 27327 calling 15842(busy):

Any one have any ideas on what the CPID Length should be, or any other pointers..

Thanks in Advance.

Jason

2 Replies 2

culittle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to capture the SI, Tel and voip traces from the PIMG. Along with the Unity Macro call Control Traces for SIP. This will show you what is coming in from the Ericsson and what unity is receiving.

Also ensure you have downloaded the latest firmware for you pimg. 80ls_v5.1su3.zip is the file you need.

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=5.1_SU3&mdfid=282021185&sftType=Unity+PBX%2FIP+Media+Gateway+(PIMG)+Software&optPlat=&nodecount=9&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco+Unity+Telephony+Integration&treeMdfId=278875240&modifmdfid=null&imname=&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&hybrid=null&imst=null

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is just a guess but a common problem with serial integrations is in linking data packets with physical ports on PIMG. In your above examples, I believe the last three digits are providing the port number. Looks like the first and third represent calls that hit the same port, 025. The second one goes with a call that hit a different port, 033. So for example if the first and third calls hit port 1 on your PIMG then you need to ensure the PIMG knows 025 is the Logical Extension Number of that port. See Table 11-5 of Cisco's Configuration Guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/integration/pimg/guide/cuintpimg070.html#wp1113792

BTW to answer your specific question... looks like your CPID Length is 5 and your Voice Mail Port Len might be 3.

-Eric