cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dependency records

reidg
Level 1
Level 1

starting to feel like an idiot here, I'm trying to view dependency records, as i'm tryng to delete a CSS but its in use.

I've turned dependency on, but can't find where to view then, the help say's go to the related items box on the cucm config page and select dependency records. However I can't find this related items box anywhere, i'm obviously missing it, so can someone tell me where it is please, thanks

Grant

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

go into the CSS, partition, whatever.

then, on the right hand just above the icons (new, delete, etc) and below the main menu there is a line. There is a dropdown menu there, usually it would say go back to find/list, go back to device page, depending on what you're looking for. just click on the drop-down menu, select dependency records and click the GO button

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Steffen.Baier
Level 1
Level 1

What Version of Call Manager are you using ?

Steffen

6.1 Steffen

go into the CSS, partition, whatever.

then, on the right hand just above the icons (new, delete, etc) and below the main menu there is a line. There is a dropdown menu there, usually it would say go back to find/list, go back to device page, depending on what you're looking for. just click on the drop-down menu, select dependency records and click the GO button

HTH

java

HTH

java

aarrgghh, new I'd saw it somewhere, thanks for that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: