cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Report Tool in mixed mode authentication

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

When I switch CRSSQL from Windows authentication to Mixed Mode authentication, users cannot log in Historical Reports Tools any more. It returns error:

"Failed to login database. Ask your administrator to check the database user id and password that is dynamically obtain from application"

Is there a way to make it works in mixed mode?

CCX is running with CRS 5.0 (IPCC Express)

Thanks,

Dat Pham

6 Replies 6

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

On CRS - check historical reporting session license is not set to zero

SYSTEM --> System Parameters --> Number of HR session licenses

CRS SQL

Go to SECURITY --> "xxxx\CiscoHistRprtUsr" and right click to Properties then go to "Database Access" tab, click on dba_cra

Check if the db_owner and public checkbox is ticked.

Thanks ivillegas,

I will check on that.

DP

just an update... i spoke with TAC and they claim that is caused by changing the autentication to mixed mode... they ask me to change it back (will do it today) and to hope that it will fix the issue...

Hello.

I have the exact same problem, i checked both settings as mention below and they all as should been (25 licenses in the application and access in the db).

any other ideas ?

Here is the Admin guide pointer which mentions IPCC DB should be running in "windows authentication" mode.(page 210)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_0/maintenance/admin/crs501ag.pdf

It says clearly , "Cisco CRS does not support the use of Mixed Mode authentication for internal SQL with MSDE or SQL 2000."

thank you. this is helpful.