Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6.1 - New Route Pattern

abartolomeu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I've just added a new route pattern. I've made the necessary changes in the calling search spaces configurations. Through the CM Administrator page I've ordered a reset to the gateway afterwards. I still can't call to the new route pattern. What else do I have to do?

Thanks,

Ana

11 Replies 11

What exactly do you get after dialing any number of that pattern? Can you reach the gateway? You can check over there with the debug command 'debug voice ccapi inout'.

Second, if you are using the 'Route List' in the pattern, reset the list.

Hi!

When I try to call to this new route pattern I have a message saying that it is not possible to do the call to that number. The other route patterns are working fine: I can reach the gateway.

Today I had to add this new one! I've already reset the "Route List".

Is the call getting to the GW, what type of GW is it? What protocol are you using? Are there other patterns pointing to this GW or is it a new one? What are you dialing?

Chris

No, the call is not getting to the GW. I dial just "03" and I hear the message that it is impossible to do that call.

With the debug command 'debug voice ccapi inout' nothing arrives to the gateway, only traffic for other route patterns.

The gateway is a Cisco 3825 and the protocol is H.323. All other patterns are pointing to this gateway.

Reset the GW in CallManager if it's a new GW you added, also make sure Route List is registered if you are using one here.

Is the parition assigned to this route pattern listed in the Calling search Space of the dialing device?

Chris

Yes cderen, i also think permission related problem is prohibiting this.

Crosscheck the CSS/partitions to match to allowing calls send over the GW. Check GW partition, route list partition, route pattern partition, phone partition; all of these should be assigned in a CSS to reach each other.

If you think problem is at Route List, you can select the gateway directly in the route pattern instead of route list.

HTH.

You dont assign parition to route list, nor GW, phone parition is irrelevant here.

As I said in the previous post check that parition assigned to the route pattern is listed in the CSS assigned to the dialing device which in your scenario should be phone.

Chris

I've already checked partitions and calling search spaces. It should be working! I've already reset the route list associated to the route pattern as well as the gateway. I can't understand why it is not working!

Ana

I suggest you look into the CCM trace logs for more details if review of the config does not reveal anything.

Chris

I can advice you one more workaround for testing only, revert back your gw and phone, RP, RL and RG into a non-partition and non-CSS environment to oversure this is not a permission related issue.

I don't know why I'm still confident with permission issue.

Mijanur,

Pleae don't confuse folks with wrong information. There is not Parition at the Route List and Route Group level.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: