cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip communicator does not work with a new user locale

giovanni.cock
Level 1
Level 1

hi i install a new user locale in a ucm, this user locale works fine with ip phones, but with the ip communicator does not.

i attached the output "error log"

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

This message means that IP communicator tries to look for Locale files which are not present on Callmanager. This is a known issue, this message is seen when communicator is launched for first time. You can safely ignore this error message, as it is harmless message. It does not have any impact on functionality of communicator.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cipc/1_1/english/release/notes/1_1_5/ipcrn115.html

To avoid this error message - you can try forcing the Network Locale to "United States" and "User Locale" to English United States from Callmanager configuration pages for IP Communicator device.

hi....thanks for your information, but the customers is asking me that the ip communicator should be work in spanish...do you have idea how to solve that?

GC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: