Please give reply to my below queries:
1. The normal backplane speed of 6500 series switch is 32Gbps.Is it correct ?
2.The SUP 720 has intergrated Switch Fabric and this increases the 6500 series switch fabric to 720Gbps. Is it correct ?
3. So in 6500 series switch with Sup720 ,can we say its backplane speed is 720Gbps ?
4. How can we see the backplane speed in a 6500 switch ?
5. Each module as 2 fabric channel to crossbar switch fabric intergrated in Sup720 and hence each module gets 40Gbps of backplane speed .Is this correct ?
6. show fabric status ,shows each the fabric channel speed to backplane
Please provide any document that clearly explains all these things.