Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SCE problem

Hi all,

I have an SCE solution running to provide packages and limits to internet consumption. I generated the "top P2P consumer" chart, it shows that consumers reached some volume above 50 Gig. The problem is that chart title says it's for only one day. subscribers can maximun consume 13 Gig per day and the "top subscribers" chart shows it's maximum is 13 Gig.

My doubt is that chart is for accumolated consumption, but if so then the title is wrong.

Have any body a solution to that issue? I attached the chart and it's in K Bytes.

Thanks,

Mohammed Moustafa.

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

The Package Monitoring group of reports allows you to view statistics of bandwidth or volume of traffic used by a package. The reports are provided per service counter for the total volume used by the package. The volume consumption can be presented per service for the package.

I think you are using “Package bandwidth per service” template option.The “Package bandwidth per service”shows the distribution of bandwidth among the different service counters defined in the system for all subscribers belonging to a particular package.

Hi,

Thanks for your responce.

The case I'm telling is about the P2P top consumers. it shows subscrtibers P2P consumption that exceedes 60 Gig and also indicates a time span of only one day. this can't be right. so is this graph defected?

Best regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: