Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA Mutiple NAT

motasemkhater
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody i have simple situation,

i have a LAN and its connected to ASA and i have a PAT to the lan , so every one in the LAN is going out with the interface IP.

the problem that i have Mail server in MY LAN )same IP range , and i want it to go out with different public ip address

4 Replies 4

ray_stone
Level 1
Level 1

In your case, just use static map entry of your Mail Server local IP with Public IP and make access-list for incoming public IP traffic for using mail services.

Ray

i have

static(inside,outside) public ip private ip

this will redirect the traffic that came to public ip to my server ,

what i need that my server to go out with the public ip ..

i think i will need GLOBAL and NAT command ??

If you want only your server to xlate to public ip,that is already done through the static command you have.

Go to " whatismyip.com " on the server and you would see the public ip address used in static.

If you have some more computers on inside which need to access internet ( you need to xlate them into public ip ),add :

nat (inside) 1 0 0

global (outside) 1 interface

Do rate if helpful.

Regards,

Sushil

i already have

nat (inside) 1 0 0

global (outside) 1 interface

and all inside PC's and servers including my mail server are going out with the interface public IP ,

i want the mail server (which have an ip address from inside network) to go out with different public IP i determine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: