Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console User Status

jpkage1979
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a report/program that will show the current status of each AC user at a particular point in time. We are having some issues where AC users are going offline and not taking their "fair share" of calls so we need a way to make everyone a bit more honest.

Is there any way to get the online/offline status for each AC user that is currently using the console within the system? Short of turning on tracing within the attendant console program and parsing each users log file, I haven't been able to locate the user's current status within CCM. I believe this can be done using the Contact Center product, but we do not have that at this time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

What version of CallManager are you using?

You can use PerfMon to get the status of the ClientsOnline or ClientsRegistered objects:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_1/nci/ssrtmtpm.html#wp1034678

Unfortunately this only gives you a total and not WHO specifically is offline.

There's no SQL query that I know of to find this out either...unless someone else knows a better way so you don't have to look through the trace files?

Please rate useful posts...

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the quick response!

We are using CCM 5.1. I've looked into getting some useful info via PerfMon/RTMT. However, as you noted, it's just totals and not which dn's are currently available/etc.

The best I've come up with is grepping the trace file on each local machine. However, I can't rely on the data 100% when doing it this way (user turns off pc, pc crashes requiring reboot, log file size gets out of hand, etc).

This works for the short term, but it would sure be nice to have a way to obtain this data via the server side.

Thanks,

Josh