Unity 5.0 Broadcast

Unanswered Question
Oct 20th, 2008

We restored Unity using DIRT and upgrade from 4.0.5 to Unity 5.x. After upgrade went well we run DbWalker and got this error

1649:(error) 1 invalid rows found in the GlobalSubscriber table

These rows have no corresponding GlobalLocation table entry and are likely 'stranded' in the directory from a previous install.

The following rows were found to be invalid:

Alias=USbms_UNITY1, SubscriberObjectID={27AEA81C-2456-4CF5-8D24-259259B09153}, Bad LocationObjectID={31A985FB-72AD-420A-BD9B-AAF080881AA5}

I thought delete this account and purge mailbox then using "sp_MakeBroadcastMbox" will fix it instead of running dbwalker again to run and fix the orphaned links ( I don't know why I did that) Anyways now when I try to use "sp_MakeBroadcastMbox" under CUDLE it gives an error Alias already exist even though I deleted the acc from AD and purged the mailbox.

Is it not supported under Unity 5.x ? How to recreate this UsBms mailbox now in Unity 5.x?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Bradford Magnani Mon, 10/20/2008 - 14:48

This account first gets created when the Message Store Configuration Wizard is ran. You can give MSCW another shot again, assuming the AD account is deleted along with the mailbox and that you no longer have record of it in SQL.

balukr Mon, 10/20/2008 - 14:57

Thanks ..I just fixed it.UsBms Account was stuck in SQL when I deleted that directly in SQL and rerun the Store Procedure sp_Make...

worked fine.

This Discussion