The attached diagram shows the network with DC & DR setup for which load balancing & fallback config is required.
Customer expects load sharing on % basis (say 70% through ISP1 having 10Mbps at DC-ISPAT BHAWAN) & rest 30& through ISP2 (DR-SANYANTRA BHAWAN). If ISP1 goes down, all traffic will be diverted towards ISP2. I have some query on this:
1. By implementing BGP will this fallback & % wise load sharing issue be addressed?
2. If % based load sharing is not possible then can this be done using ip segment basis?
3. Can traffic diversion be possible on latency basis? (say in Link 1 latency is more so traffic will get diverted to Link 2 & vice-versa).
4. Whether inbound traffic load balancing possible using BGP keeping in mind DC-DR scenario!!
5. Whether OER can address this issue??
6. In OER, master controller & border router concept is there. Is this possible in my case??
Please help me in this.