cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Subscribers cannot access mailboxes

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

Unity Subscribers cannot access mailboxes, When i record a voice message and send it to User A. The user A can't receive the voice message .Some errors generate in Event viewer(Event ID:32013,30012 and 30003). I've run the permission wizard and found some errors. Checked with cisco site and found a CSCso10811 Bug. I've done the workaround but the problem persists. Please find the attached Permission Wizard result. I think there is a problem with Exchange 2003 permission.

Unity ver : 5.0(1)

Exchange : 2003

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check your Exchange Org permissions. Looks like they are not set correctly.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/HelpFiles/PW403+/PWHelpExchange_ENU.htm

Once those are checked, re-run the Permissions wizard with an elevated account (unityinstall with Domain Admin rights).

Then run Message Store Wizard from Add/Remove programs.

Check then.

Did it work before or is this a new issue?

Its a new issue and there were 2 Exchange Servers, one is primary and one is replica.Replica exchange server is on Unity Server. Which permission do i have to set for MsgStoreSvc (Exchange View Only) or Exchange Administrator.

UnityMsgStoreSvc is not delegated in Exchange, only UnityDirSvc and UnityInstall are delegated as Exchange Admin.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: