Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224 and cordless phone issue

D0nprintup_2
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone seen this problem before?

We have several vg 224's and connected to those analog lines are several cordless phones from different providers.

These phones will stop working at various times. You can pick them up and you hear a busy signal but you can still receive calls. If we go into call manager and reset the VG port that phone is connected to it works. They will be able to make outbound calls. This does not last though. Sometimes it stops working after the first call. Sometimes it will work for several days and then stops working.

This is happening on various VG's but its only happening to the cordless phones.

CCM - 4.1(3) sr3a

VG224 - IOS Version 12.4(11)T1

Now several of the VG's were updated to a newer IOS earlier this year when I had a TAC case open on this. We never determined what the cause was and gave up. I am going to open another case but want to know if anyone has ran into this issue or has any idea what it could be.

2 Replies 2

gsilva
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem, but with analogue telephone with wire.

has the solution

you have the same problem? have been able to get a resolution?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: