Views
Helpful
Replies

Standard CCM End Users as Default at the creation of New End User

l.colmenares
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Is there any way to assign the "Standard CCM End Users" User Group as a Default at the creation of each End User?

The thing is that we have LDAP Synchronizing and the creation of new users is made on Active Directory.

After creating the new user we ahve to go manually to callmanager and assing the User Group to the new user.

So the big question is: is there a way to assign a User Group as default for every End User?

P.S: the first time we made the LDAP synch with AD we did a BULK activie and updated every existing user to have the End User Group. The actual problem is actually when adding new users one at the time to AD.

Thanks!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have not seen any type of trigger to do this. You may have to keep doing Bulk updates to all users. It will not hurt the existing users or change them, but add the new LDAP users to the correct group.

yeah, I agree that is a problem if it's not automatically done on import.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have not seen any type of trigger to do this. You may have to keep doing Bulk updates to all users. It will not hurt the existing users or change them, but add the new LDAP users to the correct group.

yeah, I agree that is a problem if it's not automatically done on import.

Oh.... too bad...

Thank you for your answer!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: