Unity Connection 2.1 integration with MeetingPlace Express 2.0

Unanswered Question
Oct 21st, 2008
User Badges:

Hi All,

Does anybody have any experience of integrating Unity Connection 2.1 with MeetingPlace Express 2.0?

I am doing everything according to the Unity Connection 2.X System Administration Guide -> Integration with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express section but when I am trying to test it it does not work. As a test I am doing the following from the same document: Login into MPE as user1, reserve a meeting and invite user2 to this meeting. Place a call to Unity as user2 and then go for option 6 (check for the scheduled meetings). Though the meeting is booked and user2 is invited I do not get any notification in Unity - it says that no meetings are scheduled.

Any idea what the problem it can be? Or at least, any other way to test this integration?

Thanks a lot.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Ginger Dillon Fri, 10/24/2008 - 08:32
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Hi Alexander -

I just got this working on my test Unity Connection 7.0 system with MPE 2.0. Having not worked with Unity Connection 2.x, I'm not sure if this is going to be any help, but here goes ...

In Unity Connection 7.x, I had to go to my userid and Edit - External Service to add the MPE service so that it would check my calendar. I tested the integration by going to Unity Connection - System Settings - External Services. Click on the service MeetingPlace Express 2.0 (the default name) and open the configured parameters - there is a Test button you can click.

Ginger

Alexander.Khlem... Mon, 10/27/2008 - 04:48
User Badges:

Hi Ginger,

Thanks a lot for the answer. Unfortunately when I go to System Settings > External Services > MeetingPlace Express I do not have any Test button there. There are only two buttons there - Save and Delete.

Alex.

Actions

This Discussion