cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD Scripting and CCM

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM CTI route point that I'm trying to get to ICD. Where and how do I define how to get the CTI route point over as well as the correct scritp to use?

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What version of IPCC do you have?

With IPCC 4.0+ the cti rp should be created directly on IPCC server and it will replicate to CM, with IPCC 3.5 and below you create it in both places.

Either way within IPCC the cti route point is defined as JTAPI trigger which points to application and the application references a script.

HTH,

Chris

This system is a 3.1(2). I was able to get the JTAPI in. But when calling the route point, I get Silicon Sally telling me "that we are expriencing system problem and are unable to process your call". I do see the CTI registered to the ICD. But from there I'm lost.

It could be numerous things, few things to look at:

are the CTI ports configured and registered?

Is the JTAPI trigger pointing to an application

Is the application associated with script

Is the sctip valid

Are the ICD services up and running?

Chris

are the CTI ports is up and registered.

The JTAPI trigger is point to an application, I see it and other taht are working correctly.

Is the application associated with script, I see the script within the application (also being used by other JTAPI's).

Is the sctip valid, working on other JTAPI's.

Are the ICD services up and running? yes, other scripts and JTAPI's are working.

I still think it is something the application getting to th script, but I don't know what else to look for.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: