7941 returns 503 Service Unavailable

Unanswered Question
Oct 22nd, 2008
User Badges:

I am developing to pushing an XML on the 7941 IP Phone. It works well on firmware 8.3, CCM 5.1.2.

But,on firmware 8.4, CCM 5.1.4, phone returns "503 service unavailable" occasionally.

Does anyone know anything about this case?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sbilgi Wed, 10/29/2008 - 12:54
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

You have forgotten to select the appropriate CSS in "Rerouting Calling Search Space" on the Phone Configuration page. Thatway you are getting 503 service unavailable message. And also Make sure your SIP trunk has a Calling Search Space for inbound calls that can reach the required DN, translation pattern, etc.

jaehonglee Wed, 10/29/2008 - 22:06
User Badges:

Thank you for the reply.

However, excuse me, I can't understand your reply. Please explain me why HTTP 503 error occured, more easily.

Our application monitors JTAPI Event. If meets call setup request, it extracts caller's phone number, query CRM Database to get caller-related information, and then converts the information to XML, push the XML to phone using HTTP POST.

It works well on phone firmware 8.3, CCM 5.1.2. But, after upgrading phone's firmware to 8.4, the phone(exactly web server included in phone)respond HTTP 503 error occasionaly.

after this error, until user push the service button on the phone, all tries to push xml results the same error.

I can't find this error case in ip phone service developer's guide.

Do you know something to related in this case/error?

Thanks in advance.

Actions

This Discussion