cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks issue after recovery from backup

Helpdesk_
Level 1
Level 1

Dear, all. We had crashed one of our hard disk on server last weekend. On this disk CiscoWorks was installed. Now after fixing and recovering from backup the software works but there is an issue with authorization. First of all when Home page of Common Services is open ACS mode link is highlighted with red colour and there is a message "Not all privileges assigned" when I open this link. The second issue is I can't see any device in RME. When RME home page is opened I see "JRM Service could be down. Check whether JRM services are running." but amount of devices shown is as many as 829. I guess second issue is consequence of first one. How can I see any debug/error messages appears during autorization process? And how can I fix both issues?

Thanks in advance,

Dmitriy

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This error points to a problem with how your LMS System Identity User is configured in ACS. There may also be some other ACS config issues that need to be addressed. See the document in this post:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management&CommCmd=MB?cmd=pass_through&location=outline@^1@@.2cc1878c/0#selected_message

If you cannot figure out the ACS problems for there, I suggest you open a TAC service request. ACS troubleshooting can be quite tedious in this format, but if remote access is given, these types of problems can usually be solved quite quickly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: