Problem with remote location calls

Unanswered Question
Oct 23rd, 2008
User Badges:

Hi,

I have a problem with calls from remote location through voice gateway on main location.

In main office I have a voice gateway, connected with E1 with Ericcson PBX. The Call Manager is also on main location. Between main and remote location is metroethernet.

With my IP communicator on the main location I can call outside through PBX. When I put IP comm on some other VLAN, I still can call outside. I have an IP communicator on the remote location and everything work fine between these two locations.They can call each other.

But, when I call from remote location outside (through PBX) my call is disconnected!!

I have tried with the same configurations of IP comm (numbers, CSS, Partitions) and still I have a problem.

The debug (debug voice ccapi inout) is in attach when a call doesn't work and when the call is OK (OK doc). Here is also debug isdn q931 when a call is OK, and when the call is disconnected.

Do you have some idea what can be the problem? Maybe some crypto device on metroethernet link?

Regards,

Vlaho

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion